Terms and Conditions MV Academy, s.r.o. for the provision of services at a distance
Trading company MV Academy, s.r.o. with registered office: Černyševského 10, 851 01 Bratislava, Slovak Republic IČO: 50 673 939, IČ DPH: SK2120431027 entered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Odd .: Sro, file: 117187 / B, issues these business conditions for the purpose of adjusting mutual rights and obligations between MV Academy, sro as a Provider and a natural or legal person as a Client in relation to the services offered through the websites www.milanvasko.com, www.milanvasko.sk, www.milanvasko.biz, www.poddotoho.sk and www.doonline.sk
All relations between the Provider and the Client, which are not regulated by these business conditions, are governed by the legal regulations of the Slovak Republic, namely: the relevant provisions of Act no. 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code as amended, and Act no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code as amended.
Art. 1 Definitions
- “Provider” is MV Academy, s.r.o. with its registered office at Černyševského 10, 851 01 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, IČO: 50 673 939, IČ DPH: SK2120431027 entered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Odd .: Sro, file: 117187 / B
- “Customer” is a natural and / or legal person who sends an Order, through which he orders the service electronically. In the order, it is sufficient to state the e-mail contact, name, surname and address of the Customer and, if applicable. mobile phone number.
- “Site” is a website operated by the Provider for the purpose of providing the Services www.milanvasko.com www.milanvasko.sk, www.milanvasko.biz, www.poddotoho.sk and www.doonline.sk
- “Service” is the implementation of training through the Site or sending files to the e-mail of the Customer, who is entitled to print these files himself and freely dispose of them. The current offer of Services is listed on the Website and in the valid Price List.
- “Price” is the price for the Service, which is stated in the valid Price List available on the Website, which the Customer is obliged to pay according to the Payment Terms.
- “Price List” is a list of prices for the Services published on the Site. The price list is also considered to be the indication of prices for individual Services.
- “Order” is an electronic form sent, sending a request by e-mail, fax or in writing to the Customer for the contact details published on the Site that specifies the ordered Service. The order is binding. The e-mail address specified in the order is considered to be an e-mail address intended for communication with the Customer and for delivery.
- “Payment Terms” are the payment instructions, due dates and the resulting price of the Service under which the Provider will provide the Service. The Website lists possible methods of payment for the Services, in particular payment via Stripe, Bank Transfer, Paypal and the GOPAY service, which is technically provided by GOPAY s.r.o.
- “Account” is the Provider’s bank account 2701198813 kept in FIO Bank (IBAN: SK8983300000002701198813, SWIFT: FIOZSKBAXXX) as well as the Provider’s GOPAY account.
- “Partner” means any legal or natural person who is of legal age and capable of performing legal acts in full and who fills in the application form for registration through the partner platform.
Art. 2 General warnings
- The services provided by the Provider through the Site are intended exclusively for leisure and entertainment purposes. The services are intended for the knowledge and development of the Customer’s own personality and do not serve as diagnostics. Use of the Services is not a substitute for personal psychological or psychiatric examination.
- The provider is not a psychologist or psychiatrist.
- The Provider does not bear any responsibility for the personal response of the Customer to any provision of the Service.
- The Provider does not bear any responsibility for incorrect use of the provided Services. The services are intended for the Client’s entertainment. The Provider warns that in the case of Services sent to the Client’s e-mail for printing purposes, the Provider’s e-mail printed in this way, resp. its annexes are not intended for children under 36 months and parental supervision is required for use by older children.
Art. 3 Establishment of a contractual relationship
- The contractual relationship between the Provider and the Customer is established and the Contract is concluded electronically – at a distance – by sending the Order by the Customer (offer) and receiving it by the Provider by electronic reply by e-mail or SMS message to the mobile number specified by the Customer. The Contract may also be concluded by the acceptance of the Order by the Provider by providing the ordered Service.
- The subject of the Contract is the Service specified in the Order or its adoption.
- The Provider reserves the right to reject the Order for any reason as well as without giving a reason.
- The Provider is entitled to send changes to the Order upon receipt of the Order, which result from the nature of the matter or from legal regulations.
- The Provider is not liable for delays in delivery and for damage caused as a result of the Client not entering all required data during registration and / or filling in the registration form incorrectly. The Provider is also not liable for damage caused to the Customer as a result of the Client forgetting its access password and / or the access password falling into the hands of unauthorized persons without the Provider’s fault.
Art. 4 Payment terms
- The Customer undertakes to pay 100% of the Price without delay when placing the Order on the Account in advance, ie before the provision of the Service. The Provider is obliged to deliver the Service only after payment of the Price. In the event that the Customer does not pay the Price within 3 days from the date of sending the Order, it is valid that he withdrew from the Contract and does not request the delivery of the ordered Service.
- The Price is considered paid on the day of its crediting to the Provider’s Account.
- The Customer acknowledges that by the date of payment of 100% of the Price, the Provider is not obliged to start processing the Order and there are no deadlines for processing the Order and delivery of the Service.
- The Provider is entitled to payment of the Price by revoking the Order by the Customer.
- The Provider is entitled to withdraw from the Contract as a material breach of the contract in the event that the Customer is in arrears with the payment of any part of the Price by more than 7 days.
- The Client is entitled to choose any method of payment allowed by the Provider. The payment methods enabled by the Provider are published on the Website.
- Provide will issue and send to the e-mail specified by the Customer in the order a tax document for each service that the Customer has ordered and paid for. The customer agrees that the simplified electronic invoice is sent or made available electronically.
Art. 5 Processing of personal data
- The Client and the Partner consent to the processing of his personal data by the Provider in accordance with relevant legal regulations, in particular Act 428/2002 Coll., From the date of registration on the Site for an indefinite period to the extent of all data provided by the Client or Partner and data required by the Provider.
- Processing of personal data within the scope of the Order is necessary for the fulfillment of the Contract.
- During the provision of the service, the Customer or Partner is responsible for the up-to-dateness of his personal / identification data.
Art. 6 Liability for damage
- At the time of entering into a contractual relationship, the Provider anticipated or could have foreseen damage on the part of the Customer or the Partner in the amount of EUR 0 or other currency as a possible consequence of breach of its obligations, taking into account facts known or should have been known at the time of concluding the Contract. The Provider’s liability for damage in connection with the provision of the Service under the Order as well as for lost profits is excluded.
- In the event of non-provision of the Service due to sole fault on the part of the Provider, the Provider will return the Price to the Client.
- The Provider is based on the data provided by the Customer and is not obliged to verify these. The Client is fully responsible for the accuracy of the data and information provided by him, otherwise he is obliged to reimburse the costs and damage incurred by the Provider.
- Pursuant to the Civil Code, the Client has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded via the Internet within 30 days of entering the paid course, in electronic form to this email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org stating that he is withdrawing from the contract and attaching a copy of the invoice / tax document and the date of purchase. The customer may withdraw within 30 days without giving a reason. Subsequently, the customer will be sent a credit note with an amount corresponding to the purchase price of the online course. The amount will be refunded no later than 30 days from the delivery of the email with withdrawal from the contract. The amount will be refunded by bank transfer. Upon withdrawal from the contract, access to the member section of the paid online course will be blocked.
- In the event of a complaint, the customer is obliged to report the complaint in writing to email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or send the complained items to the address: MV Academy, s.r.o., Černyševského 10, 851 01 Bratislava, Slovak Republic. In the event of a complaint, the customer is obliged to state the reason for the complaint in writing, either by email or by letter to the contacts listed above. At the same time, the customer is obliged to state his current address for delivery of the decision on the result of the complaint. Following the delivery of the complaint, the Provider shall arrange this and notify the Client of the result in writing to the Client’s address within 30 days.
Art. 7 Copyright
- The Provider is the owner of all copyrights to the Services provided. Neither the Client nor the Partner is entitled under any circumstances to further distribute the Service provided by the Provider in any way (eg video, attachments to e-mails with cards or other images): Such unauthorized use and reproduction is punishable.
Art. 8 Special Provisions for Partners
- The business conditions for the commission program of MV Academy, Do Online, InstaAcademy, FacebookAcademy and Poddotoho are regulated by a separate document, which the partner obtains before registering in the commission program.
Art. 9 Special Provisions for Giving Gifts
- Natural and legal persons are entitled to remit financial donations to the Provider, while the use of the funds thus obtained will be for the purposes of supporting the development of projects in the field of marketing. The Provider will inform on the Website about the amount of donations provided and the method of their use.
- Natural and legal persons are entitled to remit donations to the Provider, the purpose of which is not specified.
Art. 10 Termination of the Agreement
- The contract terminates by fulfillment, withdrawal in accordance with the terms and conditions or by agreement of the parties, which also includes an agreement on the settlement of mutual claims.
- The Agreement terminates upon withdrawal for reasons specified in law or in this Agreement by the Provider.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is stated that the Provider does not sell goods.
Art. 11 Common and final provisions
- The Contract is considered concluded on the day of acceptance of the Order by the Provider.
- The Contract also includes the Business Terms and Conditions in the wording valid as of the date of concluding the Contract.
- The Contract is governed by the law of the Slovak Republic and the provisions of the Commercial Code apply to it accordingly.
- In the event of disputes between the parties arising from the contractual relationship established by the Site, the competent court of the Slovak Republic is competent to resolve them.
- The Client declares that he is regularly acquainted with the information provided by the Provider on the Site, in particular with the description of the Services, the Price List and these Business Conditions, which the Provider may update.
- Documents sent by the Provider to the Customer are delivered mainly by e-mail, also via SMS message and in case it is necessary to send them by post, the Customer’s address specified in the Order will be used. In the case of sending a consignment by post, the Provider’s consignment is considered delivered after 10 days from the date of its sending, in the case of a fax by printing a confirmation of receipt of the fax and in case of sending a consignment by e-mail by sending an e-mail.
These Terms and Conditions were updated on 11.03.2020